However, to fill all this time at home, we came up with a special competition of the REC-Filmfestival Berlin. The #recathome!
You could submit your films with a maximum length of 90 seconds on the topic „stay at home“.
Even though it really was a hard decision for us because you submitted so many amazing films to us, the winners of our #recathome competition are ready to be announced:
The golden #recathome clip goes to
Ulisses, Günes and Tim Steffen with their film “Distance Warrior”!
And the silver #recathome clip goes to
Paulus and the media group Schinew with their film „Hamster„!
You can watch both films soon here and in September at our festival.
We thank you all very much for your participation!
Conditions of participation for the #recathome competition
- Everyone up to and including 25 years of age is allowed to participate (if you are under 18, please add the signed declaration of consent from your legal guardian).
- There is a silver and golden #recathome award including a surprise to win.
- Your film must not exceed 90 seconds and it has to be about the topic „stay at home“ or the current pandemic.
- If your film is neither in German nor English, please submit it with English subtitles.
- The deadline to participate is May 15th, 2020, 11:59 p.m. If you would like to participate, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line #recathome including a link to your film. The link to your film must be valid at least until May 16th, 2020. Furthermore your email has to include your name, your age and your residential address.
- All submitted films are viewed and evaluated by an internal festival jury. The decisions of the jury are not contestable.
- The winners will be announced in June 2020 on the website, on the Facebook and Instagram pages of the REC-Filmfestival Berlin, as well as notified by email.
- With participating in the competition, you give your consent to any publication of your film on online platforms (e.g. YouTube) of the REC-Filmfestival Berlin, as well as the presentation at the REC-Filmfestival Berlin.
- All other data is collected only for the implementation and execution of the competition and to notify the winners. It will be deleted eminently after the competition. A disclosure to third parties does not occur.
- The competition is organized by the REC-Filmfestival Berlin and has no connection to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.